Website

Website
Click here to see my website

Edition 1 Front Cover

Edition 1 Front Cover
Click here to see my Edition 1 Front Cover

Edition 1 Contents Page

Edition 1 Contents Page
Click to see my Edition 1 Contents Page

Edition 2 Front Cover

Edition 2 Front Cover
Click here to see my Edition 2 Front Cover

Edition 2 Contents Page

Edition 2 Contents Page
Click here to see my Edition 2 Contents Page

Saturday 18 November 2017

Minecraft Mission

Outside of my Minecraft house

Inside of my house
Minecraft is the second most successful video game of all time, designed by Markus Persson. The first complete version of the game went on release in 2011 on PC. Now the game has been updated several times and over 121 million copies have been sold across all platforms. 

Stairs leading into a mine I created
It can be played virtually anywhere at any time using the pocket edition version of the game which can be bought on the Google Play and Apple stores via a tablet or smartphone. It has endless possibilities and therefore, in theory, will 'never get old'.  One can play either by themselves or with friends due to the console and PC editions including online features. 


I experienced playing the pocket edition of Minecraft on an iPad and found it simple and enjoyable to use. I spawned in the middle of a woodland biome and cut down trees to use wood for my house and to make tools such as an axe, pick-axe, sword and spade. I explored my local area further, finding caves (which I could mine in), animals (which I could kill for resources), and sand (which I smelted to make glass windows). As I mined, I discovered different resources such as coal and iron which could be used to create more items or upgrade my tools.

Aw, baby cow
Lava!






1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blog post - packed with terminology, excellent writing and fab pictures (& captions)!

    ReplyDelete