Website

Website
Click here to see my website

Edition 1 Front Cover

Edition 1 Front Cover
Click here to see my Edition 1 Front Cover

Edition 1 Contents Page

Edition 1 Contents Page
Click to see my Edition 1 Contents Page

Edition 2 Front Cover

Edition 2 Front Cover
Click here to see my Edition 2 Front Cover

Edition 2 Contents Page

Edition 2 Contents Page
Click here to see my Edition 2 Contents Page

Saturday 2 December 2017

Minecraft Pocket Edition Gameplay Video for YouTube



How did you make the video (eg. what videos did you look at, what technology did you use?)
In preparation for this video I watched videos made by vloggers such as Stampy Cat, Toebuscus and Littlelizardgaming. I thought about how they interact with the audience and the kind of language they use, which was very casual and animated. They also used a lot of direct address and banter, which I attempted to replicate in my video.

To make this video I recorded myself talking about the game on one iPad whilst watching the gameplay footage on another iPad. I acted as if I was playing the game, and talked about what was going on, giving specific terminology such as 'stone pick-axe'. When I was satisfied with my commentary I edited the two clips together using the FilmmakerPro iPad app, overlaying my video over the gameplay clip.

How might your video attract the attention of mojang and/or microsoft, and how might it influence them?
My video may attract the attention of Mojang and Microsoft as, by playing Minecraft: Pocket Edition, I am advertising the game to potential viewers. I am also presenting it in a very positive light and not giving it bad reviews, which promotes the game. As well as this, this video may attract their attention as it is family-friendly and doesn't feature any swearing or violence making it suitable for their target audience.

1 comment:

  1. Love it: "You do you", Livia! Some great reflections. Well done!

    ReplyDelete