Website

Website
Click here to see my website

Edition 1 Front Cover

Edition 1 Front Cover
Click here to see my Edition 1 Front Cover

Edition 1 Contents Page

Edition 1 Contents Page
Click to see my Edition 1 Contents Page

Edition 2 Front Cover

Edition 2 Front Cover
Click here to see my Edition 2 Front Cover

Edition 2 Contents Page

Edition 2 Contents Page
Click here to see my Edition 2 Contents Page

Thursday 8 March 2018

10. My Planning Evidence

Script for Advert 2

Because my first advert does not contain any dialogue, I only created a script for my second advert. This was helpful when I came to shoot my advert as I could communicate exactly what I wanted my actors to say. When I came to edit my footage this gave me a clear running order and although I altered this slightly, the main structure is the same.




Cast List

I created a cast list which featured the names, head shots and roles of each of my actors across my two adverts. I also found images of the way I wanted them to be styled and dressed in my production. This was helpful for me to know exactly how my actors would look pre-production, as well as helpful for my actors as guidance on how to style themselves.




Storyboard

I created a storyboard on an A1 sheet of paper using post-it notes. The different colours of note correspond with different camera angles. This was very useful when filming as I knew exactly the type of shot I wanted as well as what the shot should look like. The storyboard also helped when I was editing my adverts as I could see how each clip fitted together.






















Location and set design

Before shooting I did a recce of all the locations I was planning to shoot in. This enabled me to plan exactly where and how I wanted to shoot my adverts so that I was prepared on the day. This helped my production run smoothly.




Risk Assessment

My risk assessment was very important during shooting as it ensured my actors and I were safe and were aware of potential hazards. This prevented any accidents happening during production.






Branding


Brand Label

I based my brand label on existing products such as Sure and Dove. I tried to incorporate images which related to the name 'Wave', using graphic images of sound waves. I featured my slogan 'working with you' underneath the product name to relate the brand to my advert. I used a blue, white and black colour scheme as these are unisex colours.  











Pack Shot/Product

To create my product, I printed off the brand label I had created. I then stuck it to an old deodorant bottle. I will feature this at the end of my adverts in a pack shot along with a voice over and my slogan. My actors will also use the deodorant within my second advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment